August 30, 2010

and the journey continues



I really feel that my life has been on-the-go since meeting Nate... crazy bicycle trip, fun homeless summer, and now we are on our way to Abu Dhabi. We fly out of Detroit (short flight to O'Hare) this Thursday afternoon, then Chicago to AD that evening. When we arrive it will be evening the next day in the UAE (but only around noon here!). Jet lag will be our enemy for a while, I suppose. This life of journeying feels good. Especially happy to be taking it outside the United States. Going, going, and finally almost gone. But we'll be back... occasionally. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin.. I have enjoyed your blog and hope you continue it in AD...
Betsy ( Jen's mom)

Mom said...

Beautiful song, beautiful video, and beautiful thoughts - we are SO happy for you! And love you SO much. And are so happy Nate came into your life
to share in these adventures and this life that you love!

Erin said...

Thanks, Betsy! I'll definitely keep the blog going in AD... hopefully with some entertaining photos and fun stories. :)

Jamie said...

Good luck and safe travels Erin. I hope you two have a wonderful experience.