June 4, 2009

update 2



(this empty space will not go away no matter what I do... )



Indigo Girls - Get Out The Map

Found at bee mp3 search engine


Change in Route... Due to the high possibility of 100 degree temps and the lure of northern wilderness and pacific shoreline, Nate and I are now planning to depart from Manitowoc, WI (after taking the ferry across) and then head across the northern United States. Once we hit Washington's northwestern corner (almost), we'll go south along the Pacific shoreline as far down in California as we get. The trip is taking shape!

4 comments:

Mom said...

Very exciting! And the "northern" route sounds really great!

Di said...

INCREDIBLE! Wow, I wish I could head west. :-) Enjoy your trip!

Mom said...

Biking back home also??

Erin said...

Mother, seriously? You think I'd have time for that? I'll be flying back and shipping my bike. :)