December 7, 2007

Lucy's bounty: 8 of Bryce's socks, 3 of mine, 1 pair of my underwear


Lucy has a sock fetish. Two nights ago, I laughed out loud when I got to the top of our stairs, because this was by far the largest sock trail she has left... Keep in mind, she always pulls a couple out of the laundry baskets (usually Bryce's-- even though his basket is tallest and he often tucks the socks way down deep inside of it), but I thought you might enjoy following this trail, as I did two nights ago.

This first photo is at the top-- stairs on right, suspicious cat tail in the lower left corner...




These photos show our little scamp with the entry to our bedroom in the background...






On the left, we have Lucy and Zoey, with our bedroom floor beyond them (more socks!). And on the right, past the mess and the fan, are our two laundry baskets.

Below, the not-so-innocent kitty.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's the best trail of socks so far! What a little scamp she is!