February 16, 2009

anticipation

I've been taking the easy road with blog postings lately... using somebody else's words! The following is a short excerpt from Three Weeks with My Brother by Nicholas Sparks and Micah Sparks. I've had the book for a few years (i think I meant to give it to my dad for Christmas way back when), and I've just started it today. So far, so good.

"You're not listening to me, little brother. Never forget that anticipation is an important part of life. Work's important, family's important, but without excitement, you have nothing. You're cheating yourself if you refuse to enjoy what's coming."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've heard of that book - sounds very familiar. I recall hearing that it was really good. We shall have to borrow it when you are done.
Or give it to dad for his birthday!:)