October 26, 2008

Top 10 on 30th weekend




  1. Donnie Wahlberg and Jordan Knight are still HOT.

  2. Larry is a good self-esteem booster, assuring me that my thirties will rock.
  3. My old NKOTB t-shirt still fit and actually looked cuter than it used to.

  4. Road trip music mix on mp3 player... rusted root, phish, missy higgins, ben harper, melissa ferrick, etc. ... makes me smile!


  5. Crazy weather... downpours, hail, rainbow, sunny skies, ominous clouds, unusual cloud formation (hee hee)


  6. Hangin' Tough with a little We Will Rock You thrown in for good measure.


  7. Night out with Larry... Pontiac bar bands, Jumbo's drinks, Beevis & Butthead (don't ask), Psychedelic Horseshit spending the night too (don't worry- just a band from columbus), 4 a.m. bedtime



  8. Detroit driving-- my favorite



  9. Drinking wine and watching Arrested Development with Larry on an early night in (midnight-ish instead of 4)


  10. I am thinking that 30 isn't so bad after all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your 30's will definitely rock I'm sure! :) Glad you had a good weekend and that the NKOTB concert was good and you had a fun time! And the cloud formation is definitely "unusual" and a chuckle! Happy Birthday Erin - we love you very much! Still remember that special day 30 years ago like it was yesterday! AHHHH...........I was in my youth!!! 30 years old by the way!
And calling it my youth! :)