July 20, 2008

Pure

Our bellydancing group, Pure, did the Procession yesterday in Traverse City. This photo is from the dress rehearsal, and I'll put another up from the real thing once they are posted online.

Pure is a nation-wide bellydance troupe, so it was kind of exciting to be a part of something done all across the country (the pure procession is one that everyone does).

I don't know that I will do a lot more with the group, as I am not as talented or *into* it as many of the others, but it sure has been a fun experience. And I think I'm going to take tribal bellydance lessons in the fall!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool Erin! I love the pic! And what a neat thing to have been a part of! :)

Ali B. said...

Awh.. so sorry I missed your debut! Will there be another??? Your costume is fantastic... very pro!

Erin said...

They are doing a Friday Night Live downtown with the same routine, but I'm thinking I won't be around (possibly Ore 2 Shore weekend)... But there's always next summer's! :)